Read Our Story
In July 2000 Wild Ginger moved from the original location on Western Avenue to the historic Mann building on third and Union.
The Mann Building
Built in 1926 by one of Seattle’s most prominent early architects, Henry Bitman, the incredible architecture and masonry work of this Seattle Landmark would be the perfect setting for the new restaurant.
The Triple Door
Rick always wanted a live music venue, in fact, the abandoned Embassy Theatre in the Mann building was the reason we moved from our original location. So, in the fall of 2002 we began construction on what was to become The Triple Door… our live music venue and dinner theatre.
The doors of Wild Ginger at the Bravern in Bellevue opened on September 14th, continuing the traditions of excellence commenced 20 years ago at our flagship downtown Seattle location.