Awards & Accolades
To be acknowledged for our efforts is rewarding, but the hidden value of acknowledgement is how it inspires our staff and how that inspiration effects our customers. Everything that we give to our guests comes back to us, and that is the true reward of success.
One of the awards we are most proud of comes from the Zagat Guide, the quintessential city dining guide. We have had the honor of holding the title of # 1 Most Popular Restaurant in the Pacific Northwest Region for 11 consecutive years.
Wild Ginger is included in Zagat’s Best Restaurants of the World. Being included in this book truly validates our vision of being a world-renowned restaurant.
Read or download these Reviews in PDF format. You must have the Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
- After 25 years, Wild Ginger still brings the heat - Seattle Times, August 2014
- Seattle Magazine 9th Annual Washington Wine Awards / Sommelier of the Year - August 2014
- No Flash in-the-pans - Dining Out 2013 Seattle Times - November 2013
- The National Culinary Review - Chefs Dig Potatoes - October 2013
- Wine Enthusiast Magazine's 100 Best Wine Restaurants 2013
- Top Chefs Kids Menu: Udon Noodles Evening Magazine - October, 2013
- Food Porn: Wild Ginger Bellevue Seattleite - August, 2013
- Summer Recipes from Wild Ginger 425 Magazine - July 2013
- This Week in Happy Hour: Eastside Edition Seattle Met - June, 2013
- The City's Top Seafood Seattle Met - February, 2013
- Wild Ginger's Duck Plays Nice with Oregon Pinot Seattle Weekly - January, 2013
- Washington State Wine Awards - Best Restaurant Group 2012
- Seattle Times Dining Guide November, 2009
- Wine Spectator Grand Award August, 2009
- Seattle Magazine April, 2009
- Robb Report May, 2008
- Where Magazine November, 2006
- Puget Sound Business Journal December, 2006
- Seattle Times October, 2000